Since 1997, Shea Writing and Training Solutions has been helping companies, engineers, and project and asset managers communicate effectively about critical topics such as the health and safety of employees, effective and efficient employee performance, and the protection of assets.
From individual departments to global corporations, Shea Writing and Training Solutions can provide:
- Rapid deployment and development.
- Extra resources for projects with tight schedules or deadlines.
- Experienced technical communications consultants who can augment your team so that they can focus on their core responsibilities.
Our overall mission is to help our clients reduce risk, improve performance, and protect lives.
Shea Writing and Training Solutions (Shea) is certified as a woman-owned business by the Women’s Business Enterprise Alliance (WBEA) and is one of the premier small businesses of the area. Shea was included on the Houston Business Journal’s list of Houston Fast 100 Growing Companies in 2000, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, and 2014.
Evalyn Shea’s strong belief in community is evident in her highly active participation in industry and leadership roles across various boards and associations, including:
- Marine Technology Society (MTS) – Vice-Chairman 2006 – 2008, Chairman 2008 – 2009
- Society of Professional Women in Petroleum – Past President
- Women’s Business Enterprise Alliance (WBEA) – committee work
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) – International Offshore Pipeline Forum Steering Committee
- Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP) – Past President
- Society for Technical Communication (STC) – Occasional panelist and speaker
Please contact us for additional information or if you would like us to visit onsite.