As a consultancy firm, we’re helping clients build competency frameworks that connect job and training requirements to the capability needed in the workplace. Blending training, competency, and assessment expertise with cultural and organizational change, Shea Capability and Compliance Solutions (Shea CCS) can help integrate continuity and reliability into training programs to reduce risk and improve safety performance while complying with applicable domestic and international standards and regulations.
Shea CCS was created to pay it forward for our next generation workforce. With the current retiring boomer workforce exiting the workplace, our next generation has very few individuals left to show them how to do this new job they just stepped into, in a safe and reliable way.
We help customers:
- Manage operational risk and increase safety conformance
- Improve overall operational performance through skills verification
- Protect their greatest asset ‑ people!
- Training Needs Analysis and program design
- Competency frameworks customized to each client’s organization/industry
- Competency program development and implementation
- Workplace assessors or training of internal assessors
- Safety regulatory compliance consultation
- Safety culture and Safe work management
- Assessment documentation and control
- Operational leadership skills and development
- Workplace coaches for front line leaders and workers
- Career progression and development
Our Consultants collaborate with client leadership teams and technical experts to define competencies and assessment standards and design systems that support individual capability and skills progression from initial hiring through retirement. We can also work within your team to deliver the training and coaching needed to successfully implement and maintain these systems and processes.