How many grammar mistakes can you find in Jim Bob’s letter to Santa?
Dear Santa: Its that time of year again so Im sending you my list of things I want for christmas. It won’t take a FBI investigation for you to no that I haven’t been perfect but I have been awful good for a guy that lives with four woman. So heres my list
1. I need a new dear rifle. And some anumition.
2. Ear plug or other soundblocking equipment would be a good idea (see my second sentence above).
3. The bedliner in my pickup truck is busted. Do you carry bediners.
4. I all ready have plenty ties. You can skip that item this year.
5. Half my tools is missing because I tend to lend them out alot.
6. Whosever borrowed my wheelbarrow left it in they’re driveway and it got took.
7. For my dog I need some dead foul trainers a sent injecter kit and a silent whistle.
8. I could use some flannel bedsheets for my wife and myself.
9. A book which don’t have two many words in it so I can finish it by next christmas.
Well thats it Mr Claus. I no your busy so I’ll sign of for now. I think this list is doable.
Sincerly, Jim Bob
(You’re biggest fan)
Connect With Us
Shea Writing & Training Solutions
Since 1997, Shea Writing and Training Solutions (Shea) has been helping companies, engineers, and project and asset managers communicate effectively about critical topics: the health and safety of employees, effective and efficient employee performance, and the protection of assets. Our overall mission is to help our clients reduce risk, improve performance and protect lives.